Quick Shop supports any WordPress that has the Sidebar Widgets installed, really. It adds a SideBar widget that shows the user what they currently have in the cart and allows them to remove the items, not to mention a TinyMCE button to easily allow you to add products to your posts/pages.
Also, you will need to make your own CSS for this.
- Inventory listing tied in to TinyMCE
- Integrates automatically with CFormsII (and uses CFormsII API so you can edit it easily yourself)
- Full range of formatting for widget layout in Admin -> Options -> Quick Shop
- Shopping cart Widget
- Checkout page
- Ability to create different product options in a drop-down
- WordPress MU compatible
One of my clients required a quick and dirty shopping cart for WordPress. The background:
- They had more than one product per post
- They only wanted orders to be sent via email
- They only needed EFT (Electronic Fund Transfer – like Direct Debit or Internet Banking)
Thus, Quick Shop was born thanks to the excellent way in which the WordPress Plugin API is set up.
List of possible future features:
- AJAX implementation
- Inventory quantities
Please be aware that I’ll only be updating this if I need to or if I’m paid to. Feel free to come on board and contribute!